Saturday 12 October 2013

Miss Moanie Crohnie is Miss Pinup UK 2013!

Miss Moanie Crohnie is
Miss Pinup UK 2013!
 
Hello you lovely ones!
 
Soo sorry it's been so long but it's been an incredible few weeks!
I am officially Miss Pinup UK!
 
Ahhhhh how exciting! I am still in shock but still absolutely over the moon!
 
Miss Pinup UK 2013 Finals!
 
I entered the competition under my pinup name Miss Scarlett Luxe-Scarlett for my red hair and luxe as it's French for luxury! The Miss Pinup UK competition was held at the international London Tattoo convention in which there were 10 finalists. The Friday was the quarter finals, Saturday semi finals and Sunday the finals. The competition consisted of first having a question and answer session with the judges, we then had to perform a special talent in which I performed a couple of high energy dance routines one being a nautical themed jazz number and the other a seductive pointe work piece. We were finally brought onto the stage for a parade in which the results were given to us. It was an incredible and inspirational experience being able to work alongside many beautiful and very talented performers. This was the first year the competition has been held so I am absolutely over the moon to have won and I am still in shock. I am really chuffed to have won as well as I am a girl who has boobs, hips and a bum and I am a happy size 12 so I don't have the conventional model look but it's done me well in the world of Pinup. I am looking forward to the year ahead and I am excited for what it will bring me!
 
It has been an even greater achievement for myself suffering with Crohn's disease. I have recently had a rough time with my illness but I now having infliximab infused into me every 4 weeks seems to finally be kicking in and working. So to win this competition has given me a real boost in my confidence knowing that even though I will always have this illness I really can say sod it and achieve anything I put my mind too.
 
Miss Pinup UK, Miss Pinup International and all the finalists
 
I want to say thank you to EVERYONE who voted. You are super amazing and I appreciate all your support so much! If you would like to follow my adventures as Miss Pinup UK follow "Miss Scarlett Luxe" on facebook.
 
 
Miss Scarlett Luxe
 
Next week will be my third infusion before my consultation to decide whether to continue with the infusions and how often or whether we should try something different. But I am feeling positive and I think the infusions may be the way forward :)
 
I promise to keep up with the blogging but thank you again for all your support.
 
Mwah xxx
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi James, no problem send me an email to sarahjane.wingrove@gmail.com Thanks Miss Moanie Crohnie :)

    ReplyDelete